Metro4All is closing down
We regret to inform you that Metro4All project which we’ve been supporting for the last 3 years is closing down today.
Here are some of the things we’ve accomplished during these years:
- subway accessibility data for 14 cities is collected;
- Android and iOS navigation apps are released;
- Moscow Subway Accessibility report is published;
- Subway Accessibility Rating (Metro4All SAR) is launched.
Unfortunately, further development of the project requires time and resources we do not have.
What happens now:
- we stop data and software updates;
- website and mobile apps continue working until they break down or domain/hosting registration expire.
In case you or your organisation would like to use Metro4All data or continue the project work, please contact us.
Thank you for being with us all this time and all the best,